"Experience – 6 -8 years
Location - Bangalore
The Compliance Risk and Governance Technology team is seeking an RSA Archer Developer / Consultant. The successful candidate will be part of a development team and be responsible for the design, development and implementation of various Archer modules for GRC Platform and other GRC technology initiatives.
• Design and configure various components utilizing Archer core and custom modules
• Implement and support complicated client questionnaire requests and custom workflows
• Participate in complete software lifecycle – analysis, design, develop, test, and deploy solutions on enterprise Archer platform.
RSA Archer configurations, Archer administration and support
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or related field required
• Overall 5+ years of hands on Archer experience
• Deep experience in the core Archer Solutions, as well as on-demand applications.
• Expertise in design and implementation of Questionnaires and Questionnaire administration
• Strong skill set using advanced features of Archer
• Experience in developing ad-hoc programs using scripting technologies
• Good GRC knowledge with emphasis on Compliance, Audit and Risk Management modules
• Strong analytical and design skills, including the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into efficient and effective technical designs that work well within large-scale, well-structured enterprise environments
• Excellent trouble-shooting skills, with the ability to quickly identify and document the root cause of issues, and effectively communicate possible resolutions
• Good communication and direct client interaction skills is critical
Other Desired Skills:
Archer Certifications, Scripting technologies, Perl, Python, Unix/Linux Shell
• Expertise in the configuration of data driven events, calculations, data feeds, data imports, and integrations with applications internal and external to Archer
• Design of custom workflows and notifications
• Knowledge about Data Feeds, RSA Archer installation, control panel configuration
• Archer certifications are big plus
• Good understanding of Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
• Any other UI Design experience is plus "