Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
User Experience Researcher
HCL Commerce is hiring a Senior UX Researcher who will shape the evolution of their e-commerce platform that powers commerce experiences for enterprise-scale B2B and B2C customers worldwide. This is a multi-faceted role within a company that is starting to scale its people, processes, and product suite. As part of this process, we’re looking for a talented professional who can help shape our UX research practices. As a Senior UX Researcher you’ll work very closely with our Product Managers and UX Designers to create new product features and improve on the existing product suite.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, UX designers, project leads and customer success.
- Perform user research to understand problems and product use insights.
- Conduct qualitative research such as task analysis, concept testing, heuristic evaluations, and usability testing.
- Support designers and business colleagues in prioritizing potential research activities.
- Develop research fieldwork approaches (moderated or unmoderated) which address business and design objectives.
- Create personas through user research and data.
- Support in building complex workflows and navigation.
- Work with project teams and sponsors to determine research needs
- Work collaboratively with product owners, engineers, and designers to balance business objectives with end-user goals and desires.
- Bachelor's degree in a field related to human behaviour, such as HCI, psychology, anthropology, sociology, communication, information science, media studies, computer science, or economics.
- 5+ years of UX research experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to understand workflows and turn them into clear and impactful design solutions and flows.
- Creative thinking skills to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability, responsiveness) combined with an outcome-focused design mentality.
- Experience or working knowledge of HCL Commerce (formerly WebSphere Commerce)
- Familiarity with the e-commerce domain
- Experience working as part of an agile product team