HonorVet Technologies is a technology-driven company that provides the reach of a large staffing organization with the feel of a specialized, boutique provider. Started in 2015, we are one of the best recruitment firms striving to lower the underemployment in the Veteran community by providing them with best-fit opportunities in civilian workplaces. HonorVet Technologies delivers ideal recruitment solutions to our clients with suitable skillsets (preferably veterans, along with non-veterans, for the hard-to-fill positions).
US EST 9 AM - 6 PM, IST 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM
· Must have a minimum of 01 years plus experience in handling Healthcare US clients.
· Possess an understanding of US visa terms, process, and US employment legal requirements.
· Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
· Responsible for the full-life recruitment cycle starting from sourcing to negotiations.
· Working on different Healthcare clients across US.
· Sourcing candidates using different portals based on the job description and the skill set requirements.
· Screening the profiles according to the job description while asking relevant probing questions.
· Following up with relevant profiles and creating a pool of candidates.
· Discussing and negotiating the pay rate and the employment type with the candidate.
· Submitting relevant profiles to the client while supporting other requisitions simultaneously.