Primary Skill Set:
Citrix and VMWare Administration
Secondary Skill Set :
Windows Administration, Thin client management
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Must have minimum 5+ years of experience in different Citrix technologies like Citrix Xenapp 6.X and 7.X version, App layering, and WEM.
· Experience in creating machine catalogs, Delivery groups, application groups and publishing applications and Shared hosted desktops.
· Understanding of Citrix policies and deploying them or configuring them using AD GPOs.
· Good understanding on Citrix director and managing Citrix Sites.
· Should be well versed with Windows servers, AD, Terminal Server, Group policy and networking technologies
· Experience to VMware environment. They must install, configure, and manage components of the VMware virtualization environment, such as VSphere, ESXI, Upgrading ESXI, Upgrading vmware tools etc.
· Engineer should have experience in installing ESXI on hardware’s, by configuring networks from Scratch.
· Should have good understanding on VM network port groups, VSwitches etc.
· Should have good knowledge on configuring HA, DRS, and Affinity rules.
· Should have experience of working with vSphere 6.x of VMware, experience of installing, configuring, upgrading, monitoring, and troubleshooting vCenter and ESXi servers, and have knowledge about hardware and how they function with operating systems and have the ability to perform system administration tasks of both Windows and Linux operating systems.