Experience: 8-15 Years
Location: Bangalore and Hyderabad
AMD Advanced Technology Group is an entrepreneurial research and development team to build AMD's future advanced platforms & products. Our teams work closely with outside customers and internal teams to develop hardware, software, and systems solutions into next generation computing platforms. As part of AMD Advanced Technology Group, you will have the opportunity to work in a winning team that will collaborate with internal teams & customers, explore new platform technologies, and develop best-in-class hardware, software, and systems technologies that our customers will use for real-world problems.
AMD is looking for a MTS (Graphics Software) to help develop our long-term platform vision, which will have significant impact for AMD, and the future of our products. In this role, you will build forward-looking projects and novel system concepts to significantly impact AMD’s future product portfolio. You will be responsible for developing Graphics software and technologies in various operating systems including, but not limited to, Windows, Linux, QNX, and custom OS. You and your team will help define AMD’s hardware and software architectures with insights gained from the development of advanced technologies.
• Develop, debug, bring up and performance tuning of graphics UMD drivers for Windows/Linux/Android
• Work with key customers for feature implementation and issue solving
• Work on pre-silicon, silicon bring up and post-silicon tasks and issue solving
• Collaborate with upstream/downstream teams
• Excellent C/C++ programming skills
• OpenGL/Vulkan driver development experience
• Linux/Android and/or Windows development experience
• Knowledge of computer hardware architecture
• Knowledge of and/or experience with Shader Compiler is a plus
• D3D/Vulkan/OpenGL (ES) graphics application knowledge and experience is a plus
• Familiarity with performance analysis tools
• Good communication skills to work with global stakeholders effectively
• Prefer BS or higher education in CS, EE, Mathematics or an equivalent
Bachelor of Computer Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar degree
1.)C/C++kernel driver developer OS- Linux /Android
2.) Open GL,Vulkan Must/ GLES and performance Analysis.