Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
SQL Developer/ETL/Data Solution
Greeting From LTI
JD For SQL/ETL/Data Solutions Skills
Experience - 4 yrs to 8 yrs
*Immediate Joiner Preferred
Interested Candidate Kindly Fill Form Through Below Link-
- Hands-on experience on Informatica Power Center/IICS/Talend/SSIS for various ETL/Data solutions
- Prior experience in Data Warehouse projects with exposure on end-to-end implementations including but not limited to –
- Analysis, Design, ETL build, Testing,
- Data modeling, Report integrations,
- Job Scheduling, Data and Job Validations,
- Deployments and Post-Deployment support
- Excellent ETL skills with ability to analyze, estimate, design, develop and test complex ETL jobs, including –
- Dependencies covering various methods to load/transform data
- Devising complex transformational logic for data integrations/data ingestions/data analytics
- Review, unit-test and validate the ETL jobs, inclusive of the data testing
- Experience working with different DBs as sources and targets
- Have very strong SQL skills with –
- Prior Experience working with DBs like Oracle, Teradata, MS SQL, MySQL etc.
- Ability to write SQLs on demand for data analysis, extracts, testing and data debugging
- Skills to write/understand complex PL/SQL or B-Teq scripts and DB objects like Stored Procedures, Cursors etc.,
- Prior experience writing SQL queries using joins, unions, views, aggregations etc.,
- Prior experience working with business users, data analysts across locale
- Willingness to cross-skill on niche technologies and ability to learn quickly
- Willingness to work in shift timings to overlap with onsite/client teams, work flexibly to coordinate and participate in project meetings that cover different timezones
- Knowledge or experience on Snowflake to work with Snowflake Data Warehouse solutions using SnowSQL, SnowPipe etc.,
- Experience on on-premise to Snowflake migration projects, involving conversion of ETL/DB code to Snowflake objects
- Experience in creating different objects like Tables, Views etc., in Snowflake to cater to various data access use-cases like Masking, Role-Based access/Row-level security etc.
- Experience on user access configurations on Snowflake DB, ability to integrate Snowflake DB with Analytics/Reporting/Data Visualization/Data Science tools/services
- Knowledge or experience on Data integrations to Cloud Data Platforms, Data Lakes, Data Marts etc.
- Possess excellent communication skills, ability to coordinate with multiple teams and stakeholders or different personas/roles
Good to Have:
- Knowledge and experience in Agile Scrum/Kanban methodologies with exposure to JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Experience on Cloud platforms like AWS/Azure/GCP etc.
- Exposure on BI/Data Visualizations in complex Data Warehouse environments