Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Cloud & DevOps-Delivery Manager
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,600 employees and customers in more than 45 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-GrowingResponsibilities
- Driving the organizational delivery initiatives, goals within the projects
- Think at scale, large and small (release / roadmap / MVP / time to market, but also grooming, WBS, multi-level DoD).
- Reporting Periodical status to the stakeholders
- Effectively manage scope creep/changes through integrated change control process
- Effectively handle customer escalations
- Foresee, manage risks early and escalate as necessary
- Prepare engagement revenue, resource forecasts
- Optimize cost, delivery within project contracted budget
- Reviewing, solving billing and invoices related issues
- Maintaining timeline-bound project roadmap including long-term delivery forecast
- Collaborate with onshore DM/AM for successful project execution end to end
- Deliver project successfully by meeting customer expectations with highest solution and process quality
- Making sure customer executes their responsibilities on the engagements
- Lead multiple cross functional, hybrid/distributed teams
- Guide, coach team on engineering good practices, ensuring implementation
- Knows and uses global resourcing processes and KPIs (utilization, attrition, etc.).
- Assess skill gaps, identify, and address team member’s training needs
- Conflict resolution and constructive feedback to team members
- Manages attrition on the project.
- Team Performance appraisal and management
- Support account growth strategy by working with Account and Business unit teams either directly or indirectly
- Contribute, assist in presales activities
- Review SoW, Contract documents
- Manage customer expectations and relationship
- Participate/contribute in/to all design and architectural discussions within team, with customer
- Work closely with account and delivery leaders to ensure a clear vision and strategy is outlined for the DevOps as a service for the customer
- Ensure IP reuse and harvest
- Certification in PMI-PMP, CSM / CSPO / PMI-ACP, Foundational level Cloud certification or course
- Overall 15+ years of experience in managing a complete set of activities related to the project delivery in a company such as lead or presales management, qualification for the bid/financing, staffing, client management, delivery governance, and end to end execution.
- Experience in running multiple delivery streams/clients, assuring proper governance on the top management level.
- Leading large globally distributed diverse teams.
- Can Build and extend cooperative delivery relations within organization.
- Can demonstrate good understanding of client business and engages right people for right work
- Technical capabilities: depth (in one technology) and breadth (in multiple other technologies)
- Can ensure sound architecture, best software engineering practices and has technology background.
- Strong cloud fundamentals, Cloud migration and DevOps experience
- Deep understanding of automation tooling and processes that support CI/CD
- Excellent demonstration of communication skills, empathy, and accountability
- Leadership that is being recognized and assured by the integrity, and a strong desire and ability to influence people, as well as business for the best outcome.
- True visionary of the organization on the matters of outcome-based setups, with both experience and skill to perform ground-up designing of complex delivery setups.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- DevOps CI/CD
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool