Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Embedded C Developer / Lead
We are offering an exciting role in automotive software development
Work Location : ManayataTechPark ,Bangalore
Experience : 2 to 15 yrs
- Embedded software development experience
- Mandatory to have hands on experience in microcontroller (ARM, Renesas, Freescale or Infineon) based software development using embedded C/ software development experience in C++
- Added advantage to have experience in low level driver implementation eg: HWIO, I2C, UART, CAN, ADC, PWM,LIN, Timers etc.
- Added advantage for experience of implementing CAN gateway module, UDS diagnostic
- Added advantage for AUTOSAR experience Added advantage for ADAS , ISO26262 experience
- Automotive embedded Software Development for ECU ( Engine , Body, Chassis, Seating, ADAS Etc.) , and Device Driver Development ( UART ,SPI , I2C , CAN , CAN¬FD , LIN and etc.,).
- Higher layer Protocols (UDS, J1939, J1850 , KWP2000, OBD etc.,) Development and Integration with Third party Software. ◦ C/C++ Embedded software development on RTOS/Non RTOS platform.
- Use configuration management tools for code and software documents, change management tools for software error management and EA for software Design.
- Participate peer reviews for software documents such as requirements, design, test plan and, Code reviews, etc.
- Involve Unit Testing, Functional and Integration Testing and System Testing
- Work with project lead for software deliverables, support for estimates, software metric and SQA
- Regular interaction to Systems, and Independent Testing team