About the Role
With the help of AI/ ML, We are building the Ultra Hybrid Engineering Ecosystem at Licious. If you love playing around with large sets of unstructured data and love building platforms from scratch, you are at right place. For the first time, we are building Data Team from ground up and you get an opportunity to build the core components of Data Platform which comprises of Ingestion Platform , Storage Platform , Query Platform etc
• You will be responsible to build Level Modules and you should have hands on experience in ETL & Data Modelling
• You will be Owning Low Level Design (LLD) and contributing to High Level Design (HLD) of the Data Pipeline Architecture. Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
• Help in Building the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
• Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimising data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Build analytics tools that utilize the data and provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics. Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
• Experience between 2 Yrs to 5 Yrs should have experience working on any of the scripting languages: Python, Java, Golang, Scala, etc
• Should have prior experience working on any of the Bigdata technologies i.e Kafka , Spark , Hadoop & Data Bases