Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
(Immediate Joiners Only) Software Engineering- Lead /Sr Engineer/Architect(DMP)
“Come join our platform development team in a hands-on technical role where you’ll be involved in the end-to-end lifecycle of software development and methodologies. This role provides the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of our business, and work closely with architects and product management to develop a highly feature rich enterprise-level cloud platform.” – Sr. Director of Platform Engineering
What You’ll Contribute
- Design, develop, deploy and support capabilities of large world-class enterprise-level cloud platform.
- Participate in architectural design of platform capabilities.
- Develop high level development timelines based on project scope and understanding of the existing application code.
- Evaluate new design specifications and raise quality standards, address architectural concerns.
Evaluate stability, compatibility, scalability, interoperability, and performance of the platform.
- Maintain and upgrade platform source code.
- Demonstrate technical expertise through publication, presentations, white papers and event participation.
- Serve as a source of technical expertise and mentor junior team members.
What We’re Seeking
- 8+ years of experience
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- Experience in full stack java related development in building testable enterprise grade platform and applications using open-source technologies
- Experience in Low Level Design, Development, Design Patterns, Object oriented design, layered architectures, distributed systems and Micro-services architecture.
- Strong Knowledge on Java 8+ and Microservices around is a must.
- Strong hands-on with SQL and NoSQL databases such as Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB is must
- In-depth understanding of API design and implementation using and developing Web services/RESTful APIs using JAX-RS, JSON
- Experience with Data stores such as MongoDB, Containers, and Cloud-native technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc
- Experience with any messaging infrastructure (Kafka, Artemis Active MQ)
- Experience with OIDC authentication and Key cloak is a plus
- Experience in use of source code management system GIT and build tools like maven, Gradle.
- Good experience on unit test framework like Junit, Mockito and code coverage tools like SonarQube/JaCoCo
- Understands the fundamentals of agile methodologies – TDD and Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®)
- Experience using tools such as Jira, Git, GitHub, Jenkins.
- Critical thinkers/working with Team
- Good written and verbal communication skills, Documentation skills needed/ Swagger a plus