Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
SMTS Silicon Design Engineer
What You Do At AMD Changes Everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.MTS Silicon Design Engineer
The ideal candidate will get to work on Verification of complex Analog Mixed Signal IPs (with significant Digital and Analog content) that are delivered to various AMD SoCs.Key Responsibilities
- Verification of IP features: Feature Test plan creation, Verification of the IP in RTL, Gatesim and Analog Mixed Signal simulations.
- Create methodology-based (UVM) verification testbenches and components from scratch for various IP features.
- Quality deliverables through regressions
- Verification coverage: code-coverage, functional coverage, assertions, to achieve 100% verification completeness
- Reviews, and feedback to design/architecture teams.
- Expertise in System Verilog, methodology based testbench architectures such as UVM, and System Verilog assertions
- Expertise in code and functional coverage,
- Excellent Problem solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong digital design knowledge, SoC design flow
- Knowledge on AMS designs (SERDES or Memory PHYs such as DDR, GDDR) and Mixed signal verification methodology is an added advantage.
- UPF based RTL low power verification
- Bachelor or Masters degree in ECE/EEE desired