Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
German Company looks for - System Administrator | System Engineer | CloudHosting | Linux | SysAdmin (m/f/d)
Due to the corona ( COVID 19 ) lockdown, we offer to work remotely.
MGT-COMMERCE offers professional, highly reliable expertise in Cloud Hosting for Magento. A worldwide customer base and years of experience made us a perfect partner for saving server costs while maintaining maximum performance and security. Service quality and availability receive special attention at MGT-Commerce.
We're looking for a skilled full-time System Administrator (f/m/d) who is motivated and fits well into our team.
As a system administrator, you will:
- Be responsible for installing and managing cloud-based servers on Amazon AWS (Single - Multi-Server Environments) for international clients.
- Monitor performance
- Handle general troubleshooting
- Support customers from all around the globe
- Work in a team of expert system administrators (who also happen to be a bunch of charming people)
- Coordinate flexible shifts and share responsibilities with your team
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience in administration of Linux servers (Debian based)
- Knowledge of MySQL, web servers (ideally NGINX), PHP
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Ability to handle responsibilities
A big plus:
- Experience in AWS and other Cloud-based solutions
- You're also an incredibly lovely person with social skills and a capacity for teamwork.
- Your English skills rock!
- You're a quick learner and a problem solver.
- You're somebody we can rely on
We can provide you with:
- Opportunities to develop your qualifications and learn exciting new skills (we support training and certificate programs)
- A dynamic and international work environment of a young and forward-thinking company
- A nice office in Berlin-Mitte
- Performance-oriented remuneration
- A MacBook, and a possibility to work remotely
- An experienced, highly motivated, professional team with flat hierarchies
We are looking forward to your application.