Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business as they are recruiting for a Paralegal, or Junior Paralegal to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
- Copy and audio typing of letters and file notes
- Use of case management system to progress matters
- Opening files and preparing client care documentation
- Ensuring that matters are progressed as quickly and accurately as possible
- Dealing with incoming post as delegated by the fee earner
- Recording all correspondence including emails on the case management system
- Taking telephone calls on behalf of the fee earner and assisting callers wherever possible
- Keeping the fee earners files tidy and in good order
- Ensuring that filing is up to date
- Any other tasks as reasonably delegated by the fee earner or within the practice including providing cover for other secretaries and reception as and when necessary.
For more information on this role, please contact Katie Kendall in the Northallerton office, or alternatively click 'apply.