Research & Development Engineer (Upholstery)
£35,000 - £40,000 + Technical Recognition + Company benefits
Southend on Sea
Are you an R&D Engineer from an Upholstery background looking to have their flare for design recognised bringing innovative bespoke design to life?
On offer is great chance to have full autonomy and leadership over the Research and Development Team.
This company are the top performers of their industry and want to continue being the best in their field while expanding the team. There will be an opportunity to improve processes for a multitude of manufacturing industries across the globe.
This role would suit a local Research & Development Engineer from an Upholstery background looking to have their work recognised.
* Take a drawing/sketch/idea and create the model from its conception
* Prepare frames for upholstery using webbing, springs, foam and various poly fibre
* Fully upholstering a whole units to a high standard
* Research & Development Engineering
* Competent with traditional upholstery techniques
* ability to cut all fabrics by hand
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.