Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Care Assistant for Complex package
Care Assistant - Complex Care
Morecambe - £10.00 to £11.00 per hour - Weekly Pay - Mileage Paid 35p per mile
Your role will include:
- Supporting our client to prepare for the day/night ahead, with his personal care routine and exercises.
- Meals and medications.
- Attending appointments i.e. Hydrotherapy, Oxygen Therapy, medical appointments.
- Accessing the local community to visit shops and run errands.
- Supporting his family time with his young son
- Social activities i.e. Cinema, Holidays, meals out
We're looking for:
Our client needs 2 additional members on his Care Team and we are recruiting Support Workers, drivers preferred but not essential. These are 36 hours per week and alternate weekends. The rates of pay are £10.65-£12.96 per hour - paid weekly. Subject to a free Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references
Being employed as a Carer by us means:
- Support from named Branch Nurse for Complex Interventions such as Rectal Medications, Bladder Wash Outs and Epilepsy Rescue Medications
- Consistent clients with scheduled visits
- Comprehensive Care and Support Plans written closely with the service users and their families
- Enhanced rates of pay on bank holidays, weekends and after 8pm each day
- 24/7 support from the branch team including an Out Of Hours telephone service
- Continued professional development to support you and your career, including fully funded NVQ levels 2 and 3 together with face-to-face support from trained care staff and Branch Nurses.
- Free uniform, DBS and PPE
- Pension scheme
- Employee assistance line - available 24/7 and fully confidential for our staff
- You will be paid for post-employment eLearning at £10.00 per hour
Please call Karen on 07881 517161
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application. For more information, please visit our Candidate Privacy Notice on our website