Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Digital Project Manager
This role is Inside IR35.
Contract Length: 12 months
Location: Hybrid 40% in the office Blackpool or Manchester or Newcastle
Technical Skills requiredThis should also include the Levels of skills you require
- Interpret complex technical upgrade requirements in order to identify and engage correct stakeholders using the preferred departmental processes and platforms.
- Co-ordination of technical engineering and testing stakeholders to deliver successful outcomes against agreed timescales.
- Manage senior stakeholder relationships, ensuring alignment across business and technical stakeholders. Ensure issues and risks raised are resolved in an appropriate manner. Operate beyond the project level, managing stakeholders across the organisation.
- Communicate effectively across senior technical and business stakeholders, ensuring the understanding of requirements and acceptance criteria is aligned. Additionally, work to identify and categorise issues, helping to manage and resolve any conflict that arises and promote collaborative behaviour.
- Understand the business processes and activities that impact and that are impacted by the project whilst developing an understanding of how the project aligns with the wider strategy of the department. Additionally, advise on the appropriate selection techniques to model business processes as per the service scenario.
Knowledge and Experience required:e.g. Previous experience of working for a government dept. Contractor should be an experienced lead delivery manager with excellent communication, technical and engagement skills which drive the project forwards. Contractor should bring considerable technical skills and is an experienced bridge co-ordinator, managing engineers, Digital and Operational staff to ensure successful delivery. Contractor will be co-ordinating circa 100+ Operational testers to meet aggressive timescales.