Graduate Academic Learning Coach / Cover Supervisor
We are looking for a confident, dynamic and enthusiastic graduate to join a fantastic sixth form college. In this Graduate Academic Learning Coach / Cover Supervisor you will get the opportunity to gain invaluable paid school-based work experience.
Have you recently graduated and are keen to embarkon a career in education?
Are you looking to gain teaching experience in an education setting before doing your teacher training?
If so, you may relish the opportunity to join this vibrant and welcoming Sixth Form College as a Graduate Academic Learning Coach / Cover Supervisor in the next academic year. Please send your CV to Jessica today!
Graduate Academic Learning Coach / Cover Supervisor The Role:
- Located in Birmingham
- Working with KS5 students
- Covering lessons by supervising students carrying out pre-prepared
- Creating a positive learning environment
- Providing 1:1 and small group support
- Preparing students for A levels and BTEC
- Day-to-day running of the library and learning centre
- Opportunity to run enrichment activities
- End of August start
Graduate Academic Learning Coach / Cover Supervisor The Benefits:
- Paid £83-88, term time only
- Long-term, full-time role at the same school, no supply!
- Full support and training provided from the school and from us
- Gaining rewarding and relevant teaching experience
- Learn from fantastic teachers
- Learn how to create a positive learning environment
- Close to transport links
Graduate Academic Learning Coach / Cover Supervisor Applicant Requirements:
- This college are looking for graduates who have a passion for education and are considering becoming teachers in the near future.
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background
- Excellent presentation skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Previous experience teaching or tutoring and working with adolescents is preferable
- Invested in students progress
To apply for this exciting role as an Graduate Academic Learning Coach / Cover Supervisor in Birmingham, press the Apply button or send your CV to Jessica Finnigan at i-teachers!