Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
FULL STACK Developer- Work from Home
• Knowledge of Typescript and Loopback.io would be an added advantage
• The incumbent will be responsible for building microservices based on a leading NodeJS API framework while also contributing to a large open source community where your work will be seen and used
thousands of developers.
• Coding complex modules
• You will work with the company council that is composed of senior architects to work on technical definitions of new microservices and will mentor junior developers that integrate these services
into client projects.
• Building a knowledge base of the latest programming trends, best practices, and methodologies
• Customizations to existing open source or custom built applications
• Code review and enforcing best practices
• Improve Application architecture
• Experience representing work to a broader product team and other leaders, clearly and succinctly articulating the goals and concepts .Impeccable written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present, explain anddefend design concepts in team and stakeholder