Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
AppD for Chennai/Pune/Mumbai
TCS has been a great pioneer in feeding the fire of Young Techies like you. We are a global leader in the technology arena and there-s nothing that can stop us from growing together.
Experience Range: 3 - 5 Yrs
What we are looking for
1. Hands-on experience in configuration of AppDynamics / Dynatrace as an Application Performance Management (APM) solution for performance diagnostics and monitoring.
2. Capability in developing dashboards and reports that can provide ongoing visibility into the performance of client applications.
3. Experience in Testing and Implementing AppDynamics Agents / Dynatrace One Agent
4. Experience in identifying scope of Real User Monitoring, synthetic and Advanced Analytics for the application
5. Sound knowledge in configuration of Health rules, Policies, Alerts and Dashboard widgets.
6. Experience in monitoring data analysis and bottleneck identification
7. Working knowledge of Business Transaction, Information points identification and configuration.
8. Excellent Troubleshooting and Analytical skills.
9. Good communication skills to coordinate with different stakeholders
10. Capable of documenting processes , requirements and operating procedures
11. Working Knowledge of ITIL frameworks (Incident management, Problem Management, Event Management etc.)
Good To Have
Experience on Log Analysis tools such as Splunk, ELK and Sumo Logic
Knowledge of Micro services, Rest APIs
Knowledge of Automation methods (Puppet, Ansible, Scripting languages etc.)
15 years of full-time education
Interested candidates kindly share your CV to (HIDDEN TEXT) for further discussion
Virtual Interview on 24th June 2022 (Friday)
Disclaimer: We encourage you to register at www.tcs.com/careers for exploring an exciting career with TCS. At the time of your application to TCS, the personal data contained in your application and resume will be collected by TCS and processed for the purpose of TCS-s recruitment related activities.
Your personal data will be retained by TCS for as long as TCS determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment as per our retention policy. You have the right to request TCS for temporary/permanent exclusion of your candidature from any recruitment related communication . For any such request you may write to careers.tcs.com.