Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Are you mechanically inclined and have a passion for airguns? If so, we are looking for you.
Join the team of industry experts at Pyramyd Air and have a career doing what you love!
- Provides technical assistance to customers and labor quotes. Handles escalated calls or provides assistance requiring more complex issues.
- Repairs, modifies or builds airguns in accordance with customer orders.
- Identifies the source or cause of improperly working guns and repairs them to a satisfactory working condition.
- Diagnoses and fixes accuracy problems with airguns.
- Operates grinding and sanding machines to grind and polish metal or plastic parts.
- Handles warranty issues for returned merchandise.
- Provides training and assistance to Technicians and other employees in support roles.
- Maintains clean, neat, and orderly conditions in all Tech areas, including the shooting range, pellet making and machine areas.
- Adheres to all safety and security standards.