Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Electrically Biased Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
This is an exciting opportunity for a Time Served Electrically Biased Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician to join an established business on a permanent basis.
Working on a 3 shift pattern (6am - 2pm , 2pm - 10pm, 10pm - 6am) Salary £32K - £37K + 23% shift allowance
- Carrying out complex maintenance work, both planned and preventive, and modifications on production equipment.
- Plan, organise and carry out preventive and corrective maintenance of buildings and production equipment, participate in the improvement of existing means.
- Carry out periodic diagnostic checks (presses, robots)
- Follow up and launch corrective actions after periodic diagnostic controls (manufacturers or internal)
- Participate in internal progress projects in the maintenance department
- Must have a good working knowledge of industrial technology
- Thorough understanding of trade terminology, maintenance and repair operations, manufacturing processes, and machine/equipment operation
- Ability to diagnose problems for true root cause and implement effective countermeasures
To be considered for this role please click "apply now" and submit a copy of your up to date CV