Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
- Company Pension
- 50% Staff discounts in nursery and holiday club
- Christmas Bonus
- Continual Professional Development through in house and locally sourced training
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Walking distance town centre and train station
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, highly motivated, qualifiednursery practitionerto join our friendly team
We are a family run nursery, established for 33 years, with many staff having been here over 15 years
- To work as part of a team, providing a loving, secure and enabling environment in which all individual children can play, develop and learn.
- To liaise closely with parent/carers to develop strong parent partnerships to support childrens holistic well-being.
- To effectively deliver the EYFS, ensuring the individual needs and interests of the children are met (in conjunction with other team members).
- To take responsibility in providing a happy, stimulating, safe and secure environment where all children are encouraged to meet their potential and where their physical, emotional and intellectual needs are met. Including, assisting childrens learning, whilst offering an appropriate level of support.
- To communicate effectively and professionally with all members of staff, parents, carers and other professionals in connection with the nursery.
- To develop your role within the team, especially with regard to being a Key Person. Contributing and participating in the development of new ideas.
- Minimum level 3 NVQ / CACHE childcare qualification
- Secure knowledge and experience of EYFS essential
- Driven and committed practitioners, passionate about helping children learn and develop in a secure and stimulating environment.
- Applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Previous experience working in a nursery is essential with preferably one years post qualification.
Salary dependant on qualification and experience.