Design Technology teacher required at a secondary school in Manchester, full time, for 1/2 a term initially. There is a possibility of the role being extended for the right candidate.
The school is a 'good' school and has a dedicated technology department. The successful candidate will be a qualified teacher of design technology and hold (QTS) Qualified Teacher Status. It will be a full time role for the half term until they break in October, but there is a possibility of it being extended at this point for the right candidate. You will predominantly be teaching in key stage 3.
The school require all candidates who apply for the role to have experience teaching all aspects of the subject, teaching materials such as metals, plastics, woods and fabrics. As well as food and nutrition to key stage 3 classes.
* Manchester Secondary school
* Design Technology Teacher KS3 Classes
* September start
* Full time
* Minimum rate £131.86 per day
* 8:30 am - 4pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional references
* Qualifications (QTS)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* In-house Training and Development Team
* A dedicated Consultant