Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
HR Data Specialist
HR Data Specialist
Up to £25,000 DOE
If you are looking for a new opportunity and have a HR background, we want to hear from you! We are looking for candidates who are spreadsheet crazy, working within HR but also somebody who wants to work with numbers and data. You will be working for a fantastic company within the manufacturing industry amongst great colleagues and company culture. Read below to find out more about the role and hit apply today for more information.
Tell me More!
The first point of contact as an HR generalist to provide assistance to a team of HR Business Advisors and HR Business Partners supporting a particular area of the business. Working within a fast-paced environment with a shared workload, to provide timely and accurate data for payroll. As well as professional advice and support to both Managers and employees across all divisions on a multi-site basis, in accordance with the ongoing needs of the growing Company's business.
What you will be responsible for:
- Providing an accurate HR information service that meets the needs of the HR team, its customers and the business as a whole within a fast-paced environment
- Provide a full administrative support in relation to monthly payroll, absence data and time keeping submissions
- Provide first line advice, support and guidance on Company policies, procedures, terms and conditions and employment legislation as appropriate and alongside the support of the HR Business Advisors and HR Business Partners
- Prepare, issue and sign all contracts of employment using the Talent Acquisition software, as well as ensuring compliance with legislation.
- The ability to set up employee files ensuring data integrity and GDPR is adhered to at all times.
- Support and maintain all HR Databases to ensure the data is consistently accurate
- Prepare, issue and sign all legal paperwork for the employee life cycle in relation to Promotions / Transfers / Salary Reviews / Variations to Contract
- Raise and process termination paperwork in a timely and accurate fashion
- Provide support in regard to the onboarding process, including confirming work eligibility
- Support the absence management process, including long term sick, Group Income Protection application, maternities and paternities.
- Maintaining computerised HR records for employees and potential employees with the utmost integrity
- Support internal and external recruitment campaigns alongside the Talent Acquisition Specialist, as required
- Complete benefits reporting, deal with day-to-day queries, support specific benefit projects i.e. salary reviews
- Supporting the HR Business Advisors or HR Business Partners in regard to complex ER case work, including note taking
- Contribute to the improvement and development of policies and procedures ensuring legal compliance and best practice
- Deal with requests for employee information and provide basis salary data
- Produce ad hoc departmental reports as required
- General administrative duties, including but not limited to filing, general correspondence, raising purchase orders, ordering stationery, scanning, archiving and shredding
- Support any audit requirements as needed
- Any other related duties connected with the Company's business as may be required.
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Mix of office and hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holiday days, pension scheme, healthcare cash plan, life assurance, a discounted contact lens scheme, life assurance and group income protection.
If you believe this role is for you and you are ready to tackle a new position then get in touch today! Please call Sophie on 02394 211077 FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.