Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Software Designer and Implementer
We are currently looking for a Software Designer and Implementer to support their existing team in Bristol on an initial 6 month contract, outside IR36.
- Software design (UML and EA)
- Review software design
- Implementation of design in JAVA / C++
- Test of design
- Production of appropriate documentation and records for a SIL2 system
- Occasional travel to customer site (2 hours from Bristol)
- Relevant degree
- Demonstrable strengths in design and implementation
- UML (Enterprise Architect or other equivalent)
- C++ / Java for implementation
- Experience with SIL2 software (or above)
Please note that due to security reason and urgency for this role, candidates must have live SC security clearance.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn