Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
DESIGNATION: IT RECRUITER
JOB DESCRIPTION :
The recruiter shall work closely with line managers by providing support with the entire talent acquisition process. They support more senior talent acquisition staff and work closely with the HR organization by assisting with the full life cycle of talent acquisition to support dynamic business growth. This position actively participates in the deployment of global projects in the region relating to the improvement of talent acquisition practices.
Key roles and Responsibilities:
· Support peers and teams in the performance of duties and completion of talent acquisition work priorities.
· Offer technical advice and knowledge to others within the recruitment and talent discipline.
· Participate in the deployment of global projects in the region relating to the improvement of talent acquisition practices.
· Engage with line managers when a new job opening occurs to help them identify the exact skills set required, the best approaches to recruit for the position, and to advise generally on the best method to fill the position for best long-term business results.
· Source and identify qualified candidates in the marketplace for current and future job openings.
· Work on strategic projects such as the development of competency-based interview guides which are mapped to the competencies mapped to current jobs.
· Collate sources of information regarding candidates, including information from employment checks, psychometric assessments, and discuss it with the hiring manager to facilitate an appropriate hiring decision.
· Monitor and maintain internal and external job postings.
· Ensure that all new hires are onboarded professionally and engagingly.
· Extract the necessary data required for monthly and weekly reporting from the e-recruitment system and assist with the analysis of this data, preparing it for presentation to the relevant forums.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
· Proficiency in the English language
· A good understanding of the vast range of IT operations and NTT service offerings
· Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
· Exhibit growing knowledge and passion for area specialization
· Good client relationship building and engagement skills
· A go-getter with the ability to work in high-pressure situations
· Good conceptual insight and ability to think strategically
· Able to work well in teams
· Ability to manage urgent and complex tasks simultaneously
· Good knowledge and understanding of current HR talent management practices, including learning and development, recruitment, and engagement
· Good understanding and knowledge of labor legislation and practices
· Act as an advisor and have a good understanding of the relevant legislation that governs recruitment practices
· Display strong orientation towards ensuring client satisfaction and service delivery
· Display knowledge of industry best practice
· Demonstrate a learning orientation
· Display good attention to detail
· Display good interpersonal and listening skills and practice two-way communication and listen to and understand others' points of view
· Display an ability to exercise the appropriate discretion when working with confidential and sensitive matters and information
· Good team player and maintain the integrity and display reliability and good attention to detail
· Ability to collaborate with first-line managers at a tactical level
· Reliable and able to produce a high quality of work
· Display good attention to detail and ability to manage work processes
· Demonstrate the ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
· Degree in Business, Human Resources, or Industrial Psychology
· Relevant vendor certifications
· Demonstrated experience in working closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders at different levels in the business
· Proficient in talent acquisition technologies including experience in e-recruitment systems.