Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sourcing suitable candidates from multiple channels based on the client requirement and ensuring fulfilment with speed and quality of pipeline generated.
- Provide talent insights and talent landscape
- Driving recruitment teams to achieve service delivery as per the agreed SLA.
- Delivering as per set KPI
- Ensuring the in-house applicant tracking system is always used diligently and kept up to date with accurate job and candidate data. In case of using a client system, the same level of engagement is expected.
- Work closely with the recruiters to provide qualified candidates in the agreed TAT.
- 1 + years of experience in domestic recruitments sourcing for technology requirements. Technology hiring experience is mandatory.
- In depth understanding of sourcing channels in the technology space.
- Hands on experience managing candidates on an applicant tracking system/ using excel reports to create and maintain candidate records.
- Ability to use tools like adverts, mass mailing and lead generation to attract suitable candidates
- Hands on experience using job portals and linkedin for sourcing technology talent.
WHY WORK AT TALENT500:
- Build the future of work: We're working on a problem every business leader understands deeply. The pandemic has created a once-in-a-lifetime shift in how businesses and professionals think about work. We have an opportunity to drive this new shift towards distributed work and global teams
- Growth and scale: We are tackling a global problem and a rapidly growing market ($50B+) with a LOT of headroom for us to grow. We are currently growing at 35% quarter-on-quarter and expect this to be a BIG, fast-growth business. If you are looking for growth in your professional life and lots of learning along the way, this is it.
- Experienced team and investors: We have an experienced team: our founders have founded, scaled and sold companies before. We are trusted by some of the worlds best companies and investors
- Remote-first: We offer work-from-anywhere for multiple roles @ Talent500. We back this with plenty of remote-friendly policies for our team - including generous home-office setup budgets, flexible work/check-in hours, mobile and internet reimbursements, L&D budgets, best-in-class medical for you + family, mental health coaching and counseling support and more.