Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
● Expertise in data models, data modeling and ER modeling.
● Ability to understand the business context and underlying processes, and to correlate them to data.
● Deep knowledge of SQL and experience with data retrieval, data wrangling and manipulation .
● Experience with reporting packages (e.g. Qlik, Tableau) and statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
● Excellent communication skills with proven ability in requirements gathering, report writing and presenting findings.
● A minimum of 4 years of working experience in a data rich environment.
● 3 years of experience in the PBM or pharmacy discount card industries is highly desirable.
● BS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics. Graduate degree is a plus.
●Interpret data, analyze results, and provide ongoing reports.
● Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
● Work with business counterparts to understand the business context and requirements and apply them as a basis for the utilization and analysis of data.
● Gain a deep understanding of the data model, critical data entities and data elements in the data warehouse, data marts, and related databases.
● Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources for the purpose of analysis and reporting to business stakeholders.
● Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
● Work with various other members from Data Engineering, BI and Analytics teams to assist with building of product solutions.