Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Data Engineer (RDBMS & Python)
We are looking to hire dynamic Data EngineersforFlow projectto work closely with internal technical teams as well as different facets of the lululemon MPA division. This individual will provide on-going analytical and ETL supports to meet the project needs.
- Uses structured tools for analysis and presentation of concepts and models to enhance the BRD
- Develop, maintain and deliver training materials to the supply chain end-users
- Work collaboratively with external consultants, internal & external resources throughout the project lifecycle to ensure system modifications meet business needs
- Support day to day reporting needs where required
- Support production issues as relate to application functionality and integrations
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills (verbal and non-verbal)
- Proven experience in managing data warehouses and ETL pipelines (Min. 2 years)
- Solid scripting capability for analysis and reporting(ANSI SQL)
- Solid experience in RDBMS and NoSql technologies
- Strong analytical skills to support BAs.
- Strong problem-solving skills (Math skills required for data modeling)
- Ability to work as an integration / data engineer.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Possess expert level understanding of software development practices and project life cycles.
- Working experiencewith Java batch spring boot/ python.
- Working Experience with cloud-native technologies
- Must have: Working experience in dealing with big data and data manipulation.
- Desired:Familiarity with Retail planning / merchandising systems/ supply chain.
- Desired:Familiarity with DevOps practices like CICD pipeline
- Desired: Retail experience is a plus. (fashion retail experience would be ideal)
- Must Have: Working experience with cloud platforms namely AWS
- Must Have:Working experience with large data sets (at least 80 100 GB data)