Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Backend Developer - AWS & Microservices
- Bachelors degree in computerscience/engineering or equivalent
- 8+years ofsoftware engineering experience
- 8+ years experience designing design scalable, secure modern micro-services using Spring Boot, test driven development, and cloud native design patterns
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture & knowledge of challenges related to building cloud-native apps
- Experience in design and development of RESTful APIs using JAX-RS and JSON
- Solid working experience with AWS or GCP
- Strong software development fundamentals, including automated testing, source control, continuous integration in addition to continuous delivery and/or deployment
- Experience with monitoring and alerting for microservices.
- Hands-on experience to support development, infrastructure, and operations
- Experience working with security log analysis, application logs, and general log management practices
- Experience working with Kafka, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Commerce domain knowledge a strong plus
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesnt take themselves too seriously.