Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Content Specialist - Copywriting and SEO
TheContent Specialistworks closely with category managers, suppliers, SEO, and various other departments in maintaining digital assets and customer-facing product content for Advance Auto Parts.
This role has responsibility evaluating new data to ensure that it is complete, accurate and updated on a timely basis. This position will follow a new process in acquiring and submitting data, maintain documentation, and is responsible for managing the associated risks involved with inaccurate product information within quality, time and budget targets. This position will build efficiencies across the cross functional team so that new and existing product content is accurate and inclusive of elements to drive sales.
TheContent Specialistdevelops strong cross-functional and collaborative relationships with business partners to fully understand their strategies and needs. This position is cross-trained across multiple roles within the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work closely with the Merchandising Team to ensure complete and accurate product content and digital assets are collected from vendors and other relevant sources;
- Efficiently review and create web optimized product titles, bullets, and descriptions through keyword research and listing audits to drive online sales
- Review and approve/reject digital assets and content to ensure it meets quality standards;
- Identify and resolve product content conflicts in a timely manner;
- Communicate with cross-functional teams, internal and external stakeholders to resolve content issues;
- Develop an ownership approach to ensure that accurate and robust content is collected and disseminated in a timely and efficient manner;
- Identify business critical data elements that are missing and determine best approach to obtain missing information (i.e., digital images for specific products, or catalog data);
- Recommend and develop continuous improvements to processes that impact product content ingestion and maintenance;
- Understand AAPs functions and relationship of each of the product data process and maintenance operations teams;
- Develop and maintain appropriate documentation as required;
- Stays abreast of new features, SEO, and content best practices
- Coordinate communicate, and facilitate critical components affecting successful execution of periodic business meetings with internal and external stakeholders;
- Requires preparation and distribution of meeting schedules, collection and assembly of presentation data, and coordination with internal and external business owners to ensure facilities and associated resources are available and secured as needed.
- Utilize Google Analytics to monitor content impacts and suggest ideas to improve results
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must demonstrate good organizational and follow-up skills and work independently with minimal supervision, including ability to balance multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving capabilities and excellent customer service.
- Ability to operate in a complex, rapidly changing environment while adhering to tight schedules.
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple projects in varying degrees of implementation.
- Proven analytical skills and use of data query tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook is required, as is the ability to quickly learn and use job specific computer applications.
- Must demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills, including ability to read, analyze and interpret general business information and write business correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or team members.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively with team members.
- Ability to cultivate relationships across functions in order to achieve business objectives.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure; calculate gross margin and markup; and, compute ratios, percentages, and interpret bar graphs.
- Automotive knowledge preferred but not required
EDUCATION, Certifications And/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree
- 1+ years of eCommerce/digital marketing experience
- Or equivalent combination of education and/or experience