Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
SAP Technical Consultant (SAP SD)
- Functional requirement gathering and designing activities (business blue printing sessions) across multiple teams, Product teams, Information Technology groups, and business stakeholders to collaboratively develop effective solutions.
- Ability to read, interpret and administer functional specifications.
- Expertise in Designing Pricing procedure and Promotion.
- Expertise in Condition technique.
- Expertise in Pick pack and dispatch along with integration experience of ecommerce and last mile
- Basic know-how in the ABAP Workbench and Data Dictionary to understand the program logic.
- Strong knowledge of integration and impact of Pricing Data on subsequent processes
- You will work closely with developers and play a major role in translating the Custom Routines and requirements.
- You will co-ordinate and take the role of the functional consultant and support applications in your area of responsibility i.e, Fulfilment, Retail SAP Pricing and Promotions.
- Very good expertise and understanding of DevOps process
- Good working experience and understanding of Agile tools like JIRA
- Create Business Process Master List for all the projects and DevOps teams to keep a track on the dependencies
- Should guide the testing team to build on the Automation test scripts
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent and above degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 4 to 8 years of experience in SAP Functional area (Sales and Distribution)
- Minimum 2-3 end-to-end implementation of SAP
- Exposure to Integration of ECC with ecommerce platforms, SAP CAR and Last mile
- Preferably experienced in S4 HANA Implementation.
- Added advantage if there is an SAP certification
- Exposure to DevOps ways of working
- Experience to work with international markets will be an advantage
- Demonstrate good team player.
- Should have a very strong analytical/problem solving skill.
- Understanding and documenting technical requirements.
- Work within a multi-language, multicultural, multi-discipline environment
Walmart Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions while being inclusive of all people.