Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
We are looking to hire dynamic Data EngineersforFlow projectto work closely with internal technical teams as well as different facets of the lululemon MPA division. This individual will provide on-going analytical and ETL supports to meet the project needs.
- Uses structured tools for analysis and presentation of concepts and models to enhance the BRD
- Develop, maintain and deliver training materials to the supply chain end-users
- Work collaboratively with external consultants, internal & external resources throughout the project lifecycle to ensure system modifications meet business needs
- Support day to day reporting needs where required
- Support production issues as relate to application functionality and integrations
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills (verbal and non-verbal)
- Proven experience in managing data warehouses and ETL pipelines (Min. 2 years)
- Solid scripting capability for analysis and reporting(ANSI SQL)
- Solid experience in RDBMS and NoSql technologies
- Strong analytical skills to support BAs.
- Strong problem-solving skills (Math skills required for data modeling)
- Ability to work as an integration / data engineer.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Possess expert level understanding of software development practices and project life cycles.
- Working experiencewith Java batch spring boot/ python.
- Working Experience with cloud-native technologies
- Must have: Working experience in dealing with big data and data manipulation.
- Desired:Familiarity with Retail planning / merchandising systems/ supply chain.
- Desired:Familiarity with DevOps practices like CICD pipeline
- Desired: Retail experience is a plus. (fashion retail experience would be ideal)
- Must Have: Working experience with cloud platforms namely AWS
- Must Have:Working experience with large data sets (at least 80 100 GB data)