Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Manager - Communications & Storytelling
As part of the global communications team, this role reports into the leadership and will be responsible for driving best-in-class communications and engagement to support lululemons India Tech Hub in Bengaluru, India. Known for crafting clear and engaging communicationsacross a wide range of subjects and channels, you are a trusted and strategic partner for executives and department leaders.You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and meet time-sensitive deadlines.
As Communications Manager, India Tech Hub, you are responsible for leading internal and external communications and engagement strategies for our India Technology Hub. The Manager seamlessly works cross functionally with peers across communications, P&C and Technology to create and deliver an ongoing set of experiences that consistently engage our people. The Manager will alsosupport the global communications team with corporate narrative strategy and media relations management for the India Tech Hub andadvise the business on crisis response communications which involves partnering with and advising members of the India Tech Hub leadership team, and key cross-functional partners.
Operating with a global mindset, you know that communication plays a crucial role in supporting business priorities and the employee experience, and youre always looking at new ways to innovate in this space, which is even more critical in the hybrid work environment of 2022 and beyond.
- Build and lead the strategic definition and execution of internal and external communications initiatives to support the India Tech Hubs business priorities.
- Build and lead the strategic definition and execution of employee engagement initiatives for the India Tech Hub, scaling and translating global initiatives locally. This includes employee forums and internal brand activations that support our business priorities.
- Advise members of the India Tech Hub leadership team, and key cross-functional partners which include People + Culture, Brand, and Technology among others, on strategic and change management communications.
- Supports the global communications team with integrated corporate narrative and storytelling initiatives.
- Support in identifying risk and providing counsel for external brand and business initiatives.
- Develops, facilitates, and measures the success of internal and external communications activities that support key business priorities.
- Management of communications vendor and agency partners.
- Have a post-secondary degree in Communications, Journalism or related field, and seven (7) to (10) years professional experience in internal/corporate/employee communications
- Outstanding writer and storyteller with a talent for crafting a range of content including technical, change communications and inspirational
- Very strong attention to detail
- Experience in a global and fast-paced and dynamic environment; ability to work well under legally binding deadlines
- Strong advisory and collaboration skills, working closely with Senior Leaders and cross-functional partners
- Graphic and web design skills an asset
- Experience working with global teams is an asset
Must Haves (boiler plate)
- Creates an inclusive environment by actively removing barriers to equity so everyone feels a sense of belonging
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their actions
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesnt take themselves too seriously