Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Lead Automation Test Engineer - Selenium
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Mandatory Technical Skill:
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- At least 6 years of experience with IT
- Should have strong co-ordination, communication & reporting, analytical skills
- Should have Strong leadership skills and proven experience leading test teams. Candidates must have applied their knowledge of testing processes to own outcomes.
- At least 4 years of experience building test strategy and test Design
- At least 4 years of experience in test execution analysis & reporting.
- Create test analysis report for the assigned test scope.
- Should have experience in Agile and Devops methodology
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
- Proven experience with global delivery models including handling onsite calls and coordination for large offshore teams.
- Implement specific activities of the Defect Prevention Plan
- Expertise in test estimations and proposal evaluation.
- Hands on experience in creating automation frameworks for Web, Mobile & Webservices.
Nice To Have:
- Minimum 4+ years experience in SOA / API automation testing
- Hands-on experience in any API testing tool? ReadyAPI, REST Assured, SOAPUI, postman etc.
- Hands-on experience with Java.
- Hands-on experience with test automation with Selenium.
- At least 2 years experience leading testing teams who validate ecommerce system for large retailers.
- Must have experience validating/automating mobile applications.
- Deep understanding of Databases and modern cloud middleware including Kafka.
- Good hands on experience in Jenkins-CI/CD
- Service virtualization.
- AWS/Azure Cloud understanding
- Contributions to Software Development (Requirement Analysis, Test Planning, Test Strategy & Execution)