Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Techno-Functional Consultant (SAP MM & EDI Integration)
The role youd play:
- Provide insight into how we can provide the best technological solutions driving the most value for the wider organization.
- Contribute to the development of ideas, processes and technical solutions that improve our offering.
Solution & Project Delivery
- Understand overall project methodology and how to work within a project environment.
- Define and deliver project tasks within agreed timescales within budget.
- Be part of project teams and contribute to the planning and resourcing of project tasks where appropriate.
- Identify, highlight and plan mitigation for risks in own area.
Support & Service
- Provide an excellent support to the business in the day-to-day running of the operational business systems.
- Provide support and maintain Pentlands applications where relevant to a site or a location.
- Ensure procedures related to identification, changes, testing, documentation, approval and communication of any modification to the system are followed.
- Performing and supervise the implementation of changes to the system, including those which have a multi-brand and global impact. Ensuring active and positive adherence to Pentland Its change control.
- Identify technical solutions for problems, improvements and developments.
- Carry out system administration tasks as per documented procedures.
- Provide technical mentoring and coaching to the analysts in the department.
- Support other team members with regards to ad-hoc department activities.
The must haves:
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including ability to conduct formal and informal presentations and workshops with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
- Well organized and able to priorities, communicate and manage expectations within team.
- Committed to having a continuous improvement mind-set that spans people, processes, technologies, and own self.
- Able to work independently
- Able to deliver quality work and to commit to and meet deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate positive attitude - go the extra mile, committed, willing to take on challenges and has a can-do mind-set.
- Able to demonstrate energy, drive, enthusiasm, determination, and passion.
- Excellent technical knowledge of SAP MM, (AFS experience desired)
- A sound understanding in areas of - MM Master data, Procurement processes, Inventory management, MRP, Warehousing, Integration with other modules in SAP and Integration with 3rd party systems.
- Pro-active in approach and keen to suggest new and innovative solutions.
- Able to lead & work with ambiguity and flexible to accommodate multiple changes in priority.
- Ability to manage specific stakeholders
- Ability to mentor and grow other team members skills and capabilities .
- Ability to work with Project managers and plan projects in line with task being defined and resource capability.