Diligent is the leading governance, risk and compliance (GRC) SaaS company, serving 1 million users from over 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about GRC and ESG to ensure CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
You are intense about technology and exceed all expectations with your clients, from deadlines to deliverables. You can paint a vision, illuminate a path and deliver a beautiful customer experience. You know you don't have all the answers or that there may be someone else that is better than you to help solve the problems. And you are not afraid to collaborate with them and ask for help to get the job done.
- Provide services during the entire product implementation lifecycle with a focus on: capturing high quality business requirements, contributing to creation of design & walkthrough documents and solution workflow diagrams, performing product implementation and enablement training for customers
- Assist Senior Manager, Managers, and Senior Specialists in the development of business solutions that leverage the full suite of Diligent's products to increase efficiency of delivery of our projects.
- Utilize your industry, Domain and product expertise to provide guidance to customers on best practices in regard to solution generation and project execution.
- Develop and execute on a suitable training plan that helps you grow as a professional and remain relevant to Diligent's customer base.
- One to three years of experience in an internal or external client-facing or consulting role
- Strong passion for audit, compliance, internal controls, information security and/or risk management field.
- Amazing communication skills - you are not afraid to deliver presentations or facilitate workshops
- Demonstrate effective time management and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team to deliver in tight timeframes and respond quickly in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to effectively engage customer personnel in solution discussions to resolve issues regarding audit, compliance, internal controls, information security and/or risk management requirements and goals
- Ability to understand and interpret solution design plans enabling delivery of activities and milestones detailed in the plans
- Experience with GRC and/or analytics tool is a plus
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in a relevant area (e.g. Accounting, Business, Finance, Engineering, Information Security or MIS)
- Professional accreditation (obtained or in progress) is preferred (e.g., CIA, CA, CGA, CMA, CPA, CFE, CISA, CRISC, CISSP etc.)
- Ability to travel up to 50%
What Diligent Offers You
- Creativity is ingrained in our culture. We are innovative collaborators by nature. We thrive in exploring how things can be differently both in our internal processes and to help our clients
- We care about our people. Diligent offers a flexible work environment, competitive vacation policy and meeting-free days across the company. We care about our team's health and wellness and even offer a quarterly health club reimbursement!
- We have teams all over the world. We may be headquartered in New York City, but we have office hubs in Washington D.C.,Vancouver, London,Galway, Budapest, Munich, Bengaluru, and Sydney.
- Diversity is important to us. Growing, maintaining and promoting a diverse team is a top priority for us. We foster and encourage diversity through our Employee Resource Groups and provide access to resources and education to support the education of our team, facilitate dialogue, and foster understanding.
Diligent created the modern governance movement. Our world-changing idea is to empower leaders with the technology, insights and connections they need to drive greater impact and accountability -to lead with purpose. Our employees are passionate, smart, and creative people who not only want to help build the software company of the future, but who want to make the world a more sustainable, equitable and better place.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
We are a drug free workplace. Diligent is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See alsoDiligent's EEO PolicyandEEO is the Law.We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Diligent does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diligent employees or any other organization location. Diligent is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.