Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Search Consultant/ RIT
The Search Consultant (RIT) for Merritt Hawkins supports both clients and physician candidates by serving as a liaison between the two in order to successfully fill the contracted needs of the clients by advising clients on their search strategies and securing quality candidates, ultimately impacting revenue.Job Tasks
Education, Certifications & Experience
- Formulate marketing campaigns in order to attract candidates by writing direct mail correspondence, creating internet job postings, and communicating with Research department.
- Utilize and manage all available candidate resources including internet inquiries, internal referrals, the MHACS database, network of search consultants, and outside website resources, in order to prioritize and contact leads using a high volume phone strategy.
- Conduct hand-off calls with Marketing Consultants and clients in order to begin developing search recruitment strategies and prepare for community profiles.
- Complete community profiles in order to build relationships with clients, evaluate opportunities, sell mail, and gain first-hand information for candidates, by meeting consultatively with client decision-makers onsite and participating in community tours.
- Consult with and educate clients on physician market conditions and recruiting best practices, including MH process, in order to set expectations and drive successful placements.
- Screen interested candidates according to the position and client parameters, in order to evaluate candidate qualification for position, interest level, readiness to relocate, and community fit.
- Use consultative selling skills and probing questions in order to uncover candidate motivation and needs, in order to present the opportunity and demonstrate how it can meet their long-term professional expectations.
- Follow up with internal resources to ensure all referencing and background checks are completed for every candidate.
- Present qualified candidates to clients by writing a compelling cover letter and submitting it with all required information after conducting a licensure verification, in order to create client interest in the candidate.
- Coordinate candidate travel arrangements, with internal travel department and others, in order to secure the onsite interview and ensure it is successful, by determining schedules and on-site itineraries that are acceptable to both parties.
- Conduct face-to-face meetings ("airport interviews") with candidates before client interviews in order to build rapport with candidate, answer questions, and prepare them to make a decision.
- Obtain feedback from both clients and candidates at the conclusion of the candidate's site visit in order to determine level of interest for both parties and confirm next steps.
- As needed, assist clients with construction and presentation of employment and financial agreements to candidate in order to facilitate a timely signing and secure completed placement, by explaining agreements to candidate and answering/addressing any questions.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation, including billable time and progress reports, in order to increase client satisfaction by demonstrating value.
- Maintain consistent communication with candidates and clients by phone and email in order to develop and maintain rapport and positive relationships.
- Manage account receivables in order to ensure timely payment by reviewing monthly aging reports, identifying delinquencies, and following up with those clients.
- 3 or more years sales experience, including some phone sales experience
Respect*Passion*Continuous Improvement*Trust*Customer Focus*Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
We value professionalism in everything we do - this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.