Civil / Structural Engineer with Bachelor's / Master's degree in Civil engineering and 4 to 12 years of relevant experience in a design office of repute. Should have exposure to design office practices using computer aided design and 3D modeling tools.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Shall perform analysis and design of steel and concrete structures and foundations using software and manual methods.
2. Shall prepare calculation reports, material requisitions, service requisitions, technical specifications and quantity take-offs and provide input for design drawings during all phases of projects.
3. Shall check the drawings prepared by the designers.
4. Shall participate in conceptual studies, proposals.
1. Knowledge of discipline engineering techniques and design calculation principles.
2. Knowledge of detail engineering and deliverables and understanding of the complete design work process including the tools.
3. Understanding of engineering procedures and design guides.
4. Basic understanding of the roles played by other engineering disciplines on projects.
5. Hands on experience of using software like STAAD.Pro / GTStrudl / ETABS.
6. Knowledge of applicable standards and codes. Preference will be given to the candidates with knowledge of international codes (US / British / Euro / Canadian / Australian)
7. Good skills in oral and written communication.
8. Should be proficient in using MS office tools.
9. Preference will be given to the candidates who are proficient in using 3D structural modeling software such as S3D, Naviswork, Revit etc.
10. Experience in design of Flat slabs, Cheese slabs and dynamic analysis of structures shall be an added advantage.
1. Minimum 4-year degree from an accredited college in Civil Engineering.
2. Preference will be given to the candidates with Master's degree in relevant subject.
Grade 23: 4 8 years of relevant work experience
Grade 24: 8 12 years of relevant work experience
Taurus Contractors (www.tauruscontractors.com) offers a broad range of recruitment and staffing services, which include expatriate and local specialists, engineers and technical personnel on contract and permanent hire. Our focus industries are oil, gas, energy, infrastructure, water, defence, manufacturing, mining, metro, railway, power and chemicals sectors across the country.