Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Consultant - SQL & Data Engineering
- Design, create, code, and support a variety of Hadoop, ETL & SQL solutions
- Experience with agile techniques or methods
- Work effectively in a distributed global team environment.
- Effective technical & business communication with good influencing skills
- Analyze existing processes and user development requirements to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, tasks and navigate through ambiguity & complexity
- Turn information into insight by consulting with architects, solution managers, and analysts to understand the business needs & deliver solutions
- Maintain strong technical skills and share knowledge with team members
Work with system users, other members of the IT Department, software vendors, and service providers to resolve problems
- Support existing Data warehouses & related jobs.
- Job Scheduling experience (Tidal, Airflow, Linux)
- Able to lead small projects/initiatives and contribute/lead effectively to the implementation of enterprise projects.
Proactive research into up to date technology or techniques for development
- Should have automation mindset to embrace a Continuous Improvement mentality to streamline & eliminate waste in all processes.
- Train and educate internal team, IT functions, and business users
- Familiarity with real time and streaming data processes