Diploma Civil Engineer - Water Projects Madhya Pradesh
We are hiring Diploma Civil Engineers for our Water Projects in Madhya Pradesh region. The professional must have Execution experience of Pumping station, Sewerage Treatment Plant, Pipe laying, Water supply Projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Supervise the construction activities on site as per the requirements of the technical specification and drawings.
2. Deliver Tool Box Talk.
3. Indent materials that are required on site for the construction activities.
4. Prepare daily program in advance in co-ordination with the site foreman / supervisor and request for the necessary resources for carrying out the same.
5. Resolve Non Conformance Report.
6. Preparing checklist, pour cards and other records as per the companies QMS system.
7. Coordinate with Safety & Quality team in order to continually monitor and improve safety, quality and environmental performance.
8.Keep records of daily progress and report it to the site management in the prescribed format.
9. Communicate all site related issues amongst the construction team.
Role: Civil Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category: Construction Engineering
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Skills highlighted with ' ' are preferred keyskills
UG: Diploma in Civil
Contact Company: Tata Projects
Reference Id: DIP/CIVIL/MP