About Canadian Linen & Uniform Service
Canadian Linen & Uniform Service (CLAUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 300,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, CLAUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. CLAUS operates from over 16 locations nationwide.
Canadian Linen and Uniform Services Company is looking for Delivery Driver, to be responsible for providing exceptional customer services and account management to our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Load truck safely and functionally;
- Deliver and pick up uniforms, shop towels and mats, chemical cleaning products and other rental items;
- Drive customer excellence by proactively managing the accounts and developing strong customer relationships;
- Pro-actively coordinate with internal departments to resolve customers issues;
- Drive a truck along an established route and service within an existing customer base;
- Deliver various products to customers;
- Have electronic invoices signed;
- Collect required payments;
- Educate clients on the billing process;
- Solve customer problems;
- Complete your deposit at the end of the day and balance the invoices according to the procedures;
- Carry out the security round of his vehicle and complete the logbook;
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Completed Secondary or higher;
- Valid driver license with clean driving record (we require a Driver’s abstract);
- Must be able to routinely lift and maneuver a minimum of 25 lbs. and load/unload product from truck without assistance.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and maneuver 50+ lbs. This position requires bending, squatting, climbing, and reaching.
- Customer-focused and detailed oriented;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Job stability: Canadian Linen has been employing people for over 95 years in Canada;
- Competitive pay rate + commission;
- Great benefits and employee assistance program;
- Retirement Savings Plan;
- Ongoing paid training and mentoring;
- Great teammates and collaborative work environment;
- Consistently growing company that promotes from within.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those selected for a telephone interview will be contacted.
Canadian Linen & Uniform Service (CLAUS) is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.