Performs work as part of a team in a Clean Room facility. Responsible for the safe, expeditious, and accurate handling of merchandise into and/or out of the laundry facility.
• Weighs carted soiled merchandise to assure the proper weight for laundering.
• Pushes carts to wash area.
• Loads soiled merchandise into washers.
• Activates washers insuring proper weight, balance, water temperature and cleansing material.
• Removes clean merchandise from washers and moves by Carts to Dryer.
• Maintains appropriate, required production records.
Essential duties and responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to: Maintains safe and clean work environment, and observes best practices in all production activities. Other duties as assigned.