Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
TITLE: Maintenance Mechanic
Canadian Linen and Uniform Services Company is looking for a maintenance mechanic to join our team as a Full-Time FT employee.
- Assisting outside contractors on major repairs of systems and complex machinery
- Perform simple troubleshooting of equipment and carries out all maintenance activities.
- Operate power tools and machine shop machinery (saws, drills, milling machines, welders)
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing routine preventive and corrective maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines
- Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- On problems with higher complexity, consults with supervisor and/or peer mechanics and getting guidance/ instructions from them, in order to fix problems.
- Dismantle machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs. Re-assemble and test after repair.
- College diploma, some college and/or apprenticeship in mechanical, electrical, millwright trades
- 2+ years of experience in similar positions in an industrial or manufacturing environment.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Salary: $42,500 annually
Location: 1695 Russell Road, Ottawa, On, K1g 0N1
Preferred Previous Working Experience: Maintenance Worker, Maintenance helper, Maintenance Assistant, Facility Maintenance, Building Maintenance, Building Maintenance, Building Maintenance, Maintenance Mechanic, Maintenance Millwright, Maintenance Electrician, Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Manager