We are looking for a passionate, hard-working Certified Dental Assistant on a full-time basis to support the Dentist and increase the efficiency and quality of care that our patients receive.
The Cariboo Dental clinic in Williams lake is looking for a full time Dental Assistant. If you enjoy working in a team environment, helping and caring for others, you would be a good fit for our multi-practitioner, multi-service clinic.
We offer hands-on training for those with no dental background, competitive wage for all candidates, and offer a great benefits package. If you are interested in joining our team of healthcare professionals, this position is for you!
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Full Time permanent opportunity with benefits!
- Competitive wages
- SIGNING BONUS
- Relocation incentives
- Ongoing training and mentorship from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; this is a great opportunity for new grads to grow and excel as a CDA
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a CDA. Working at Cariboo Dental Clinic, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are. You will enjoy coming into the office every day because of the team you get to work alongside.
- Williams Lake offers affordable real estate, numerous outdoor recreational activities and is a haven for natural wildlife
- Williams Lake is a one-hour flight from Vancouver with daily flights. If you are interested in joining our team of healthcare professionals, this position is for you
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Completion of a Certified Dental Assisting Level II
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a CDA
- Excellent interpersonal skills: demonstrated ability to adapt and respond to a variety of patients
- Experience with Dental practice management software is considered an asset
Reference ID 2101CDA-BC-138