As the House Account Specialist, you are responsible for increasing satisfaction and sales for assigned low volume and dormant House Accounts which are exclusively managed by Eminence’s Vancouver Central Office. You will provide support to your assigned accounts (House Partners) by conducting daily outbound calls to ensure that assigned accounts are exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets. You will receive and processes complex orders, respond in a timely manner to inquiries, and delivers a high level of customer service and support to ultimately grow sales. As the House Account Specialist, you will report directly to the Inside Sales Manager – House & Online.
- Assist House Partners with all aspects of their business to increase sales and, where possible, facilitate the return of House Partners to an Outside Sales Representative territory
- Provide extraordinary Customer Service in a professional and friendly manner via phone and email
- Build relationships to identify growth opportunities for House Partners
- Research House Partner’s business models that are dormant or low volume; provide support and then, where necessary, close applicable accounts
- Collaborate with Customer Education to schedule and provide product knowledge training and conduct follow-up phone calls
- Forecast annual revenue for assigned accounts at the beginning of each Eminence fiscal year
- Track adoption increase for each new product launch
- Assist House Partner with utilizing our sales programs to support special events and increase business revenue
- Receive and process orders from House Partners via phone, fax, and email
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of Eminence’s products and services
- Inside Sales experience (particularly in a call center environment) – minimum 2 years
- Proven customer/account management experience – minimum 2 years
- Demonstrated Customer service and problem resolution experience - minimum 2 years
- Second language – preferred
- Background in Esthetic or Health & Beauty – preferred
- Experience with Eminence product line – asset
- Outside Sales experience – asset
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software experience – asset
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to multitask and work well in a high-pressure, multiple-deadline environment, while exercising superior attention to detail
- Competitive salary, quarterly and annual bonuses based on individual and company goals
- 100% employer-paid premiums for extended health, health spending account, wellness program, green transportation incentive, various paid time-off options available from your first day, and product discounts
- Focus on professional development, 1:1 meetings with your leader, tuition assistance program, and length of service rewards
Please submit a resume with a cover letter.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022, at 9pm PST.
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. For more than 10 years in a row, skin care professionals have voted Eminence Organic Skin Care their Favorite Skin Care Line and their favorite company for Product Education. As a Certified B Corporation®, Eminence Organics continues to meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency for employees, customers and the community.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are passionate about maintaining an inclusive workplace that encourages and values diversity.