A little about us
What we do at Shaw matters - in a world where being connected has never been more critical, we bring the best wireline and wireless technology and solutions together to create exceptional customer experiences. Every day we help millions of Canadians live their best-connected lives through the strength, capacity and combined power of our Fast LTE and Fibre+ networks.At Shaw we say we’re brighter together, and we believe it’s the diverse mix of brilliant people here that really makes us shine. When you join our team, you’ll see we are so much more than just a company. Shaw connects you with limitless opportunity, an incredible culture, career development and a great benefits package. We are a friendly, collaborative group, and we have a lot of fun finding new ways to delight our customers.Come dream bigger and brighter with Shaw.
What you will love about this opportunity:
• Being outside in the fresh air
• Connecting with people face to face
• Getting your exercise in while you work
• A job that isn’t a typical 9-5
What we offer:
• Expect to make an average of $60-$65K per year ($35K base plus commission) BUT you can make much, much more under our uncapped commission model!
• DISCOUNTS on Shaw products & services of up to 70%, for all your entertainment needs
• Access to Shaw’s flexible BENEFITS program
• Extensive TRAINING programs to develop your skills
• Get your foot in the door - we encourage internal GROWTH opportunities
A typical day
As a member of our Field Sales team, you will be working with assigned sales leads, growing sales, and building your own success by knocking on the doors of potential customers, attending various events to meet with them, evaluating their needs, and connecting them with the right Shaw products and services.
While most of your time will be spent knocking on our future customers’ doors, you will also attend events where you will connect with people from all walks of life, selling Shaw services. As part of the onboarding experience, you will have the opportunity to experience both by working event shifts and going door to door with one of your colleagues.
• We go to meet our customers 7 days a week, from 11 AM-7:30 PM. Your 5-day schedule will fall within these hours. Flexibility with this schedule may be required to accommodate event attendance.
• The successful completion of a criminal and credit background check.
• As a condition of employment, all new employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination with a federally approved COVID-19 vaccine (or proof of a valid exemption).
At Shaw, we believe diversity and inclusion are integral to the continued growth and success of our entire company. We believe diversity and inclusion enhances our Company’s culture and creates a sense of belonging where people feel comfortable bringing their true selves to work. This in turn promotes innovation through harnessing the variety of experiences, thoughts, and perspectives our employees have to offer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, age, or any other identifying characteristic.
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.