Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
3861 St- Laurent, Montreal, Quebec, H2W 1Y1
Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the customer at the centre of everything you do.
Why this role is important?
What you'll do
- Maintain the customer service and checkout area for prompt and accurate processing of the customer’s order
- Merchandise and maintain designated areas
- Ensure loss prevention systems and procedures are performed according to guidelines
What you'll need
- Well organized
- Detail oriented
- Effective English verbal and communication skills
- Commitment to providing effective customer service
- Able to troubleshoot to resolve issues
Why work in a Pharmaprix store or community pharmacy?
Work for a local business owner while having the support of a strong retail brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, flexible and varied schedules, competitive pay and online learning through Pharmaprix University (UPHX).
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your patients, co-workers, customers and community.
Type of Role:
Associate Owners in the Pharmaprix network recognize Canada's diversity as an opportunity to better serve their communities, and strive to reflect the nation’s evolving diversity in the products they sell, the people they hire, and the culture they create in their stores. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.