Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Job role: Scrum Master
Experience: 6-13 Years
The Agile Scrum Master will be responsible for maintaining and evolving Agile Best practices, supporting a variety of company services and products. Works collaboratively to support technology team initiatives that develop software and ensure quality best practices.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Facilitate agile planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, release planning, demos, and other Agile related meetings.
• Ensure the development/QA teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration,
• prioritization, team accountability, and Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution for the team across Kaplan Technology
• Support and assist Product Owners with backlog maintenance, backlog
• Support and assist Product Owners with user story
• Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions for the Lead team to complete projects on time and on budget.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business
• demonstrated experience in an Agile Scrum Master role 3+ years
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) required
• Thorough understanding of agile software development framework, values, and principles.
• Proven track record of building motivated, collaborative, and productive teams, including remote team members.
• Accomplished leader capable of supporting multiple teams simultaneously
• Passion to proactively seek ways to improve processes.
• Approachable and willing to offer helpful solutions. Can constructively resolve problems.
• Demonstrated ability to build business relationships and gain the trust of others, while embracing • constructive feedback
• Must have exceptional written and verbal communication and time management skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
• Ability to hold team members accountable and keep teams engaged and on task by working
• collaboratively in a leader manner.
If interested, Please share your updated resume to email@example.com along with your CTC and Notice period details so that we could have an exploratory call and discuss more on the requirement.