About the role
Healofy is seeking a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist, to join our Marketing & Growth Team.
You will work directly with the Growth, Product, Marketing, and Content teams to drive organic search
traffic growth for Healofy. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, You will be fully responsible for driving the
SEO roadmap, leading initiatives, and reporting results to leadership.
What will you do?
● Lead the identification, evaluation, and prioritization of SEO & ASO initiatives that drive new user
growth. This would typically include:
A. On-page Optimization
● Site Structure Analysis, Competition Analysis, Keyword Research
● Entity Analysis, Internal Linking Optimization (data backed techniques)
● Execution and project management of ongoing SEO projects
● Topic research to generate new opportunities for growing traffic
● Keyword Finalization, Keyword Density Analysis and Placement
● Existing Web Content Optimization, Tags, Anchor Text
B. Off-page Optimization
● Link building
● Blogger outreach for guest blogging
C. App Store Optimization
● Store Listing Experiments to increase conversion & Installs
● Keyword Ranking in Play Store & App Store
D. Conversion Rate Optimization
● Conversion optimization for Orders & Installs from SEO Traffic
● Set SEO strategy to inform product roadmap and planning process
● Partner with Engineering to manage the full product lifecycle for all SEO features
● Work with Engineering teams to improve the site’s technical optimization and ensure that the
platform meets the technical requirements of search engines with the goal of improved organic
● Work with Engineers, content team, business teams, and growth teams to scale up organic traffic
from search engines
● Run keyword research and competitive analysis to find areas for organic growth
● Mobile site readiness for mobile-first indexing Core web vitals, Content, UGC, Schema &
Structured Data implementation. Driving strategy to acquire backlinks that positively impact
● Assist the content creation team with Ideas, Topics, Keywords to create a high-quality content
● Find opportunities for partnerships with websites and publishers in order to grow organic visibility
● Design and execute SEO experiments
● Lead analysis and reporting on Healofy’s SEO KPIs
● Observe and analyze behavior from search engines, and use analysis to derive recommendations for improved performance
What do you need?
● Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science or Engineering, or
● Deep expertise in SEO (4+ years of experience), good level of understanding of
performance-driven marketing and analytics
● Understanding of SEO positioning, keyword identification, interlinking
● Experience with Google Adwords(keyword planner), Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager,
Microsoft Clarity, Google Optimize, Data Studio and the likes
● Hands-on experience with Ahrefs, Semrush, Ubersuggest and similar SEO tools
● Proven track record of developing and driving in-house SEO strategies
● Strong experience managing cross-departmental teams to launch features
● Strong experience in analytics and reporting
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At Healofy, we have the courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done. If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!
Note: Bangalore based office job (HSR Layout) for 6 days a week.